Syfy has picked up freshman original series Haven for a second season with a 13-episode order. Haven, based on Stephen King’s novel The Colorado Kid, stars Emily Rose as FBI agent Audrey Parker who takes up residence in the small town of Haven, Maine and soon discovers the town’s many secrets. Entertainment One produces the series, whose second season will start production in the spring for a summer 2011 premiere. Scott Shepherd runs the show and is executive producing with the pilot’s writers Sam Ernst and Jim Dunn, Lloyd Segan and Shawn Piller, John Morayniss, Noreen Halpern and Laszlo Barna.
Syfy Renews 'Haven' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki
- Ron Howard Docuseries ‘Breakthrough’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nat Geo Channel
- Alicia Silverstone To Star In ‘American Woman’ TV Land Pilot Inspired By Kyle Richards
- 20th TV Ups Ken Lawson To SVP & General Sales Manager For Broadcast Syndie Sales
- ‘American Crime’: Timothy Hutton Set To Return For Season 3
- Michelle Dockery Cast As Female Lead In Netflix’s ‘Godless’ Miniseries