Galgos Entertainment partners Russell Nuce and Mark Bozek have acquired screen rights to Here Lies Bridget, the debut novel by 21-year old author Paige Harbison. The book’s being published on January 25 by Harlequin Teen. The heroine, Bridget Duke, rules her high school but when she crashes her car and ends up in limbo, she must confront the people she has wronged, all of whom want her to go to hell. The outcome of these meetings will decide her final destination. The producers are going into production on the Halle Berry-starrer Shoe Addicts Anonymous, which is based on the novel by Beth Harbison — Paige’s mother. Deal was made by the Jane Rotrosen Agency.
'Shoe Addicts' Producers Land Book By Writer's Daughter
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…