OK, I’ve watched almost an hour of Saturday Night Live tonight and it SUCKS. Just like its other shows opening this season. When they can’t even find anything amusing to say about Halloween, it’s time to hang it up. Jeez, why is it so hard for showbiz to do funny that’s actually funny? At least Monday night’s The Women Of SNL is a retrospective of better days.
'Saturday Night Live' Suckfest This Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69