OK, I’ve watched almost an hour of Saturday Night Live tonight and it SUCKS. Just like its other shows opening this season. When they can’t even find anything amusing to say about Halloween, it’s time to hang it up. Jeez, why is it so hard for showbiz to do funny that’s actually funny? At least Monday night’s The Women Of SNL is a retrospective of better days.
'Saturday Night Live' Suckfest This Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess
- Josh Meyers Upped To Series Regular On ‘Red Oaks’
- Rick Santorum Announces Candidacy To ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos
- Randy Jackson Inks Overall Producing Deal With Endemol Shine North America
- YouTube’s ‘The Gorburger Show’ Moving To TV With HBO Pilot Order