The world premiere of Phil Rosenthal’s documentary Exporting Raymond has been chosen as the opening night film at the 17th annual Austin Film Festival & Conference, which will take place from October 21-28. It marks the feature directorial debut of Everybody Loves Raymond creator and executive producer Rosenthal and chronicles his journey to Moscow where he spent time helping a Russian TV producing team create a local adaptation of his hit CBS sitcom. Rosenthal will be on hand for a Q&A after the screening.
TV Producer's Doc Opens Austin Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- PILOTS 2016: Pre-Screenings Buzz Edition
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…