The world premiere of Phil Rosenthal’s documentary Exporting Raymond has been chosen as the opening night film at the 17th annual Austin Film Festival & Conference, which will take place from October 21-28. It marks the feature directorial debut of Everybody Loves Raymond creator and executive producer Rosenthal and chronicles his journey to Moscow where he spent time helping a Russian TV producing team create a local adaptation of his hit CBS sitcom. Rosenthal will be on hand for a Q&A after the screening.
TV Producer's Doc Opens Austin Film Fest
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV