With the biggest show on the night, Fox’s Glee, airing a rerun, CBS’ veteran 8 PM drama NCIS (4.2/12, 19.1 million viewers) got an 8% boost, which the network carried over to 9 PM where NCIS: Los Angeles (3.9/10, 16 million) was up 11% and 10 PM where The Good Wife (2.6/7, 12.2 million) was up 4%. All 3 dramas won their hours in 18-49 and total viewers and posted CBS’ highest 18-49 Tuesday tally since February. ABC’s new superhero family drama No Ordinary Family (2.2/6) didn’t get a boost from the weakened competition at 8 PM with a Glee repeat but may have found its comfort ratings zone, down just .1 from last week for a new low. At 9 PM, the Dancing with the Stars result show (3.1/8) was down 11% from last week to a season low. Freshman ABC drama Detroit (1.9/5) was up 12% but might have been inflated by a Dancing overrun. NBC’s The Biggest Loser (2.5/7) matched its lowest rating of the season, down a fraction from last week. Parenthood was also down .1 at 10 PM to a series low, tying Detroit 187 in the fast nationals. Following Glee (2.0/6) and Raising Hope (1.7/4) repeats, a new Running Wilde (1.2/3) on Fox was down 14%. At CW, One Tree Hill at 8 PM matched season high in women 18-34 (2.0/6).
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS' Lineup Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel