With the biggest show on the night, Fox’s Glee, airing a rerun, CBS’ veteran 8 PM drama NCIS (4.2/12, 19.1 million viewers) got an 8% boost, which the network carried over to 9 PM where NCIS: Los Angeles (3.9/10, 16 million) was up 11% and 10 PM where The Good Wife (2.6/7, 12.2 million) was up 4%. All 3 dramas won their hours in 18-49 and total viewers and posted CBS’ highest 18-49 Tuesday tally since February. ABC’s new superhero family drama No Ordinary Family (2.2/6) didn’t get a boost from the weakened competition at 8 PM with a Glee repeat but may have found its comfort ratings zone, down just .1 from last week for a new low. At 9 PM, the Dancing with the Stars result show (3.1/8) was down 11% from last week to a season low. Freshman ABC drama Detroit (1.9/5) was up 12% but might have been inflated by a Dancing overrun. NBC’s The Biggest Loser (2.5/7) matched its lowest rating of the season, down a fraction from last week. Parenthood was also down .1 at 10 PM to a series low, tying Detroit 187 in the fast nationals. Following Glee (2.0/6) and Raising Hope (1.7/4) repeats, a new Running Wilde (1.2/3) on Fox was down 14%. At CW, One Tree Hill at 8 PM matched season high in women 18-34 (2.0/6).
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS' Lineup Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate