Pete Segal has made a deal to direct Grudge Match, a Tim Kelleher-scripted comedy about two bitter rivals who are coaxed back into the ring for a grudge match — 50 years after they fought for the title. Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson are producing. On the internet, they are trying to line up the fight card with the likes of Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro. Too obvious. I say, go back to the Bucket List tandem of Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Actually, insiders said that the characters are in their 60s. Segal last directed 2008’s Get Smart, and if this movie happens, I’m not sure when they will be sounding the bell for that sequel.
Pete Segal To Direct 'Grudge Match'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- ‘The Outsider’ Trailer: Jared Leto Fights The Current In New Netflix Film
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir & Terry Gannon To Host Olympics Closing Ceremony
- eOne Teams With Vicky Jones & Phoebe Waller-Bridge On Romantic Comedy Thriller Series ‘Run’
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…