Another headache for new CNN topper Ken Jautz: the embattled news cable network’s latest primetime offering Parker Spitzer trailed the competition at 8 PM in its debut last night. That’s the one-hour show on CNN hosted by former New York Democratic governor Eliot Spitzer and political columnist Kathleen Parker. It drew 454,000 viewers, 118,000 of them in the 25-54 demographic, finishing No.4 behind HLN’s Nancy Grace (468,000 total viewers, 149,000 in adults 25-54), MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann (1,225,000, 329,000 in 25-54) and time slot leader, Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor (3,112,000, 722,000 in 25-54). Parker Spitzer also dropped from its anemic 7 PM lead-in John King USA (742,000 total viewers, 101,000 in 25-54. Ironically, Parker Spitzer was down 8% in total viewers and 26% in the demo from the September averages for Rick Sanchez’s Rick’s List, which was filling in at 8 PM.
'Parker Spitzer' Finishes Last In CNN Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Cast In AMC Pilot 'White City'
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television