Another headache for new CNN topper Ken Jautz: the embattled news cable network’s latest primetime offering Parker Spitzer trailed the competition at 8 PM in its debut last night. That’s the one-hour show on CNN hosted by former New York Democratic governor Eliot Spitzer and political columnist Kathleen Parker. It drew 454,000 viewers, 118,000 of them in the 25-54 demographic, finishing No.4 behind HLN’s Nancy Grace (468,000 total viewers, 149,000 in adults 25-54), MSNBC’s Countdown with Keith Olbermann (1,225,000, 329,000 in 25-54) and time slot leader, Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor (3,112,000, 722,000 in 25-54). Parker Spitzer also dropped from its anemic 7 PM lead-in John King USA (742,000 total viewers, 101,000 in 25-54. Ironically, Parker Spitzer was down 8% in total viewers and 26% in the demo from the September averages for Rick Sanchez’s Rick’s List, which was filling in at 8 PM.
'Parker Spitzer' Finishes Last In CNN Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem
- ‘SNL’ Vs Al Franken: Weekend Update Takes On A Former Writer
- ‘SNL’: “Come Back, Barack”, Stay Awhile Pete Davidson & Chance Pays Off
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…