EXCLUSIVE: Carson Kressley is getting his own series on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Kressley, who is already set to co-host Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search For the Next TV Star, which will premiere on OWN at its January launch, will also topline Carson-Nation, a makeover series, which will begin production next month for a March premiere. Carson-Nation, from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition creator/ executive producer Tom Forman and Relativity Real, will feature Kressley traveling around the country “to makeover America one town at time and to make peoples lives better.” Executive producing the series with Forman is David Metzler. Kressley, repped by ICM and Untitled, shot to prominence as the breakout star of Bravo’s Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He recently headlined Lifetime’s How To Look Good Naked and co-hosted ABC’s True Beauty.
OWN Greenlights Carson Kressley Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate