EXCLUSIVE: Carson Kressley is getting his own series on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network. Kressley, who is already set to co-host Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search For the Next TV Star, which will premiere on OWN at its January launch, will also topline Carson-Nation, a makeover series, which will begin production next month for a March premiere. Carson-Nation, from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition creator/ executive producer Tom Forman and Relativity Real, will feature Kressley traveling around the country “to makeover America one town at time and to make peoples lives better.” Executive producing the series with Forman is David Metzler. Kressley, repped by ICM and Untitled, shot to prominence as the breakout star of Bravo’s Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He recently headlined Lifetime’s How To Look Good Naked and co-hosted ABC’s True Beauty.
OWN Greenlights Carson Kressley Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young Sheldon…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement