EXCLUSIVE: On the heels of his first pilot order last season, CBS’ The Odds, Jeff Wadlow has landed two projects this season, Hail Mary at CBS and Rush at the CW. Both are from Warner Bros. TV and Silver Pictures, which also produced The Odds. Hail Mary is about a female P.I. in the South who partners with her murdered son’s best friend. Rush is about undercover cops working the New York nightclub scene. Wadlow is writing and executive producing both projects with an eye to direct the potential pilots. Beau Bauman is also producing.The Odds, a buddy cop show set in Las Vegas, was considered a solid pilot whose second cut tested well. It became known as “the other Vegas buddy show” as CBS also had the Vegas-set light legal drama pilot The Defenders, which ultimately got picked up to series. WME-repped Wadlow’s feature credits include Cry Wolf and Never Back Down.
'Odds' Creator Jeff Wadlow Sells 2 Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh