NBC’s a cappella singing competition series The Sing-Off will return for a five-night second cycle in December with Nick Lachey back as host. The Sing-Off will premiere Monday, December 6 from 8-10 PM. Four 2-hour episodes will follow from 8-10 PM on December 8, 13 and 15 and December 20, when the series will wrap with a live finale. The Sing-Off, from Tenth Planet Prods., Outlaw Prods. and Sony Pictures TV, features 10 a capella groups competing for the $100,000 prize and a Sony Music recording contract. Also returning are celebrity judges Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Nicole Scherzinger. Last season, the four December telecasts of The Sing-Off averaged a 2.5/7 share in adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers overall. The reality show will preempt NBC’s regular programming on the nights which consists primarily of repeats that time of year.
NBC Slots 'Sing-Off' For December Run
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include 'The Crown', 'The Night Manager', 'National Treasure' -- Full List
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest TV News
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her