NBC’s a cappella singing competition series The Sing-Off will return for a five-night second cycle in December with Nick Lachey back as host. The Sing-Off will premiere Monday, December 6 from 8-10 PM. Four 2-hour episodes will follow from 8-10 PM on December 8, 13 and 15 and December 20, when the series will wrap with a live finale. The Sing-Off, from Tenth Planet Prods., Outlaw Prods. and Sony Pictures TV, features 10 a capella groups competing for the $100,000 prize and a Sony Music recording contract. Also returning are celebrity judges Ben Folds, Shawn Stockman and Nicole Scherzinger. Last season, the four December telecasts of The Sing-Off averaged a 2.5/7 share in adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers overall. The reality show will preempt NBC’s regular programming on the nights which consists primarily of repeats that time of year.
NBC Slots 'Sing-Off' For December Run
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…