Mel Gibson will make an appearance in Hangover 2 because Jodie Foster tells Extra, “he really liked the humor in that first movie”. But won’t be playing himself. News reports say he’ll portray a larger than life character like Tom Cruise’s Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder.
Mel Gibson To Appear In 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Viacom Teams With Indigenous Media To Promote Paramount Network Shows
- Netflix Orders 1990s Coming-Of-Age Dramedy Series ‘Everything Sucks!’
- Comic-Con: ‘The Orville’, ‘Ghosted’ & ‘The Gifted’ Part Of 20th Century Fox TV’s Footprint At…
- Jimmy Fallon Bests Stephen Colbert In Total Viewers For First Week Since Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’: Eric Ladin Joins Season 2 Of History’s Navy SEAL Drama As New Regular
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Premiere Viewership Steady With 2016, Starz App Use Surges