The Live+7 numbers for the second week of the season came out, and they’re almost identical to those for premiere week, meaning that people established viewing habits and are sticking to them. Fringe, the second biggest gainer last week behind 90210, was No.1 this time, adding 45% to its Live+same delivery and rising to a 2.9 18-49 rating. Parenthood jumped 2 spots to No.2 with a 40.9% gain to a 3.1, while Gossip Girl slipped a notch to No.3 with a 40% boost to a 1.4. No change in the overall standings from Live+plus same day, with Glee remaining No.1 for the week with a Live+7 18-49 rating of a 6.9 for the Britney Spears episode, up 19%. Grey’s Anatomy (6.4, up 28%) was second with the biggest net gain, 1.4 rating, and Modern Family (6.2, up 26.5%) was third. Like it did in premiere week, Hawaii Five-0 (16.8 million) added the most viewers, 3.3 million, followed again by CBS’ The Mentalist (3.2 million) and Grey’s Anatomy (3.0 million).
LIVE+7 RATINGS: 'Fringe', 'Gossip Girl' & 'Parenthood' Are Top Gainers In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax
- Lori Loughlin Set For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA