The Live+7 numbers for the second week of the season came out, and they’re almost identical to those for premiere week, meaning that people established viewing habits and are sticking to them. Fringe, the second biggest gainer last week behind 90210, was No.1 this time, adding 45% to its Live+same delivery and rising to a 2.9 18-49 rating. Parenthood jumped 2 spots to No.2 with a 40.9% gain to a 3.1, while Gossip Girl slipped a notch to No.3 with a 40% boost to a 1.4. No change in the overall standings from Live+plus same day, with Glee remaining No.1 for the week with a Live+7 18-49 rating of a 6.9 for the Britney Spears episode, up 19%. Grey’s Anatomy (6.4, up 28%) was second with the biggest net gain, 1.4 rating, and Modern Family (6.2, up 26.5%) was third. Like it did in premiere week, Hawaii Five-0 (16.8 million) added the most viewers, 3.3 million, followed again by CBS’ The Mentalist (3.2 million) and Grey’s Anatomy (3.0 million).
LIVE+7 RATINGS: 'Fringe', 'Gossip Girl' & 'Parenthood' Are Top Gainers In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu