The Live+7 numbers for the second week of the season came out, and they’re almost identical to those for premiere week, meaning that people established viewing habits and are sticking to them. Fringe, the second biggest gainer last week behind 90210, was No.1 this time, adding 45% to its Live+same delivery and rising to a 2.9 18-49 rating. Parenthood jumped 2 spots to No.2 with a 40.9% gain to a 3.1, while Gossip Girl slipped a notch to No.3 with a 40% boost to a 1.4. No change in the overall standings from Live+plus same day, with Glee remaining No.1 for the week with a Live+7 18-49 rating of a 6.9 for the Britney Spears episode, up 19%. Grey’s Anatomy (6.4, up 28%) was second with the biggest net gain, 1.4 rating, and Modern Family (6.2, up 26.5%) was third. Like it did in premiere week, Hawaii Five-0 (16.8 million) added the most viewers, 3.3 million, followed again by CBS’ The Mentalist (3.2 million) and Grey’s Anatomy (3.0 million).
LIVE+7 RATINGS: 'Fringe', 'Gossip Girl' & 'Parenthood' Are Top Gainers In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'