The Live+7 numbers for the second week of the season came out, and they’re almost identical to those for premiere week, meaning that people established viewing habits and are sticking to them. Fringe, the second biggest gainer last week behind 90210, was No.1 this time, adding 45% to its Live+same delivery and rising to a 2.9 18-49 rating. Parenthood jumped 2 spots to No.2 with a 40.9% gain to a 3.1, while Gossip Girl slipped a notch to No.3 with a 40% boost to a 1.4. No change in the overall standings from Live+plus same day, with Glee remaining No.1 for the week with a Live+7 18-49 rating of a 6.9 for the Britney Spears episode, up 19%. Grey’s Anatomy (6.4, up 28%) was second with the biggest net gain, 1.4 rating, and Modern Family (6.2, up 26.5%) was third. Like it did in premiere week, Hawaii Five-0 (16.8 million) added the most viewers, 3.3 million, followed again by CBS’ The Mentalist (3.2 million) and Grey’s Anatomy (3.0 million).
LIVE+7 RATINGS: 'Fringe', 'Gossip Girl' & 'Parenthood' Are Top Gainers In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres