The Live+7 numbers for the second week of the season came out, and they’re almost identical to those for premiere week, meaning that people established viewing habits and are sticking to them. Fringe, the second biggest gainer last week behind 90210, was No.1 this time, adding 45% to its Live+same delivery and rising to a 2.9 18-49 rating. Parenthood jumped 2 spots to No.2 with a 40.9% gain to a 3.1, while Gossip Girl slipped a notch to No.3 with a 40% boost to a 1.4. No change in the overall standings from Live+plus same day, with Glee remaining No.1 for the week with a Live+7 18-49 rating of a 6.9 for the Britney Spears episode, up 19%. Grey’s Anatomy (6.4, up 28%) was second with the biggest net gain, 1.4 rating, and Modern Family (6.2, up 26.5%) was third. Like it did in premiere week, Hawaii Five-0 (16.8 million) added the most viewers, 3.3 million, followed again by CBS’ The Mentalist (3.2 million) and Grey’s Anatomy (3.0 million).
LIVE+7 RATINGS: 'Fringe', 'Gossip Girl' & 'Parenthood' Are Top Gainers In Week 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- TruTV’s ‘Impractical Jokers’ Cleared In 85% Of U.S.
- Expectation Hires Kirstie Macdonald; DFI Boards ‘Loving Vincent’; Sky, A+E Extend Deal – Global Briefs
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Mel Rodriguez & Vera Farmiga Join Sci-Fi Anthology Series
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl