Liam Neeson will shoot his cameo in The Hangover: Part II this Sunday in Los Angeles. Director Todd Phillips moved quickly to lock in a replacement for Mel Gibson, who was dropped from playing the role of an intense tattoo artist because of objections from cast and crew. Neeson recently starred in Unknown for Warner Bros, which the studio is high on and slotted to open on President’s Day weekend.
Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson On 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- Donald Trump Mows Down GOP Competition In Indiana Primary
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront
- El Chapo TV Series In Works At History From ‘Narcos’ Co-Creator
- CBS’ Les Moonves “Salivating” For Upfront Ad Sales As Demand Grows