Liam Neeson will shoot his cameo in The Hangover: Part II this Sunday in Los Angeles. Director Todd Phillips moved quickly to lock in a replacement for Mel Gibson, who was dropped from playing the role of an intense tattoo artist because of objections from cast and crew. Neeson recently starred in Unknown for Warner Bros, which the studio is high on and slotted to open on President’s Day weekend.
Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson On 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland's $74.7M Global Bow; 'Pitch Perfect 2' Singing $190.4M Cume; 'Mad Max' Smokin' $227.7M - Wwide B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- FIFA Officials Arrested In Switzerland On US Corruption Charges
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Jimmy Smits To Star In Baz Luhrmann's Netflix Music Drama ‘The Get Down’
- New ABC Drama ‘Oil’ Recasts 2 Roles
- ‘Aquarius’ Review: David Duchovny Dominates In Manson-Era Drama
- ‘Texas Rising’ Premieres To 4.1 Million Viewers On History