Liam Neeson will shoot his cameo in The Hangover: Part II this Sunday in Los Angeles. Director Todd Phillips moved quickly to lock in a replacement for Mel Gibson, who was dropped from playing the role of an intense tattoo artist because of objections from cast and crew. Neeson recently starred in Unknown for Warner Bros, which the studio is high on and slotted to open on President’s Day weekend.
Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson On 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day-Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation