Liam Neeson will shoot his cameo in The Hangover: Part II this Sunday in Los Angeles. Director Todd Phillips moved quickly to lock in a replacement for Mel Gibson, who was dropped from playing the role of an intense tattoo artist because of objections from cast and crew. Neeson recently starred in Unknown for Warner Bros, which the studio is high on and slotted to open on President’s Day weekend.
Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson On 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set…
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- Stephen Colbert Presents Result Of ‘Late Show’s Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con
- ‘Krypton’ Teaser: First Look At Syfy’s Superman Prequel – Comic-Con
- ‘The Exorcist’ Season 2: Priestly Road Trip, Possible Rance Family Cameos & A Foster Kid Who Kicks Butt…