Liam Neeson will shoot his cameo in The Hangover: Part II this Sunday in Los Angeles. Director Todd Phillips moved quickly to lock in a replacement for Mel Gibson, who was dropped from playing the role of an intense tattoo artist because of objections from cast and crew. Neeson recently starred in Unknown for Warner Bros, which the studio is high on and slotted to open on President’s Day weekend.
Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson On 'Hangover 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk Penning Comedic Memoir
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- Fox Hit With ‘Empire’ Class Action Suit Over Filming At Juvenile Detention Center
- CW Developing Martial Law Drama ‘Rise’ From ‘Vampire Diaries’ Exec Producers