EXCLUSIVE: With 160 million YouTube views under their belt, style-focused Tennessee sisters Elle Fowler, 22, and Blair Fowler, 17 are setting sights on reality TV. After fielding multiple offers, the Fowler sisters have signed with Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content to develop multi-platform programming around their brand with a focus on a reality series. The Fowler sisters took their hobby of sharing makeup and style tips with other young girls online, quickly building a fan base of millions of young women around the world and developing an Oprah Winfrey-type influence among their constituency, with brands and products featured in their videos often selling-out. “We are two young girls from Tennessee about to embark on our dream career path,” Elle and Blair Flower said. “We are beyond excited and couldn’t be in more safe hands than with the Kinetic development team.” Elle and Blair have posted nearly 500 videos on YouTube, offering tips, tricks, tutorials, faves and celebrity interviews. The sisters have been featured in national news outlets including Good Morning America, Fox News and ABC News with Diane Sawyer.
Kinetic Content Developing Style-Themed Reality Series With YouTube Stars
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion
- True-Crime Anthology Series From Nick Antosca & Michelle Dean In Works At Hulu
- ‘Happy!’: Joseph Reitman Cast As Main Villain In Syfy Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Debuts “Action-Packed” Season 8 Trailer, Praises Deceased Stuntman…
- ‘iZombie’: Robert Knepper Upped To Series Regular For Season 4 Of CW Series