EXCLUSIVE: With 160 million YouTube views under their belt, style-focused Tennessee sisters Elle Fowler, 22, and Blair Fowler, 17 are setting sights on reality TV. After fielding multiple offers, the Fowler sisters have signed with Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content to develop multi-platform programming around their brand with a focus on a reality series. The Fowler sisters took their hobby of sharing makeup and style tips with other young girls online, quickly building a fan base of millions of young women around the world and developing an Oprah Winfrey-type influence among their constituency, with brands and products featured in their videos often selling-out. “We are two young girls from Tennessee about to embark on our dream career path,” Elle and Blair Flower said. “We are beyond excited and couldn’t be in more safe hands than with the Kinetic development team.” Elle and Blair have posted nearly 500 videos on YouTube, offering tips, tricks, tutorials, faves and celebrity interviews. The sisters have been featured in national news outlets including Good Morning America, Fox News and ABC News with Diane Sawyer.
Kinetic Content Developing Style-Themed Reality Series With YouTube Stars
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee Vs. The Guys On Late Night, Plus: The Coming Tony Awards Wars? – Gerard & Roth
- ‘Little People’ Animated Musical Comedy Series To Premiere On Sprout
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani