EXCLUSIVE: With 160 million YouTube views under their belt, style-focused Tennessee sisters Elle Fowler, 22, and Blair Fowler, 17 are setting sights on reality TV. After fielding multiple offers, the Fowler sisters have signed with Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content to develop multi-platform programming around their brand with a focus on a reality series. The Fowler sisters took their hobby of sharing makeup and style tips with other young girls online, quickly building a fan base of millions of young women around the world and developing an Oprah Winfrey-type influence among their constituency, with brands and products featured in their videos often selling-out. “We are two young girls from Tennessee about to embark on our dream career path,” Elle and Blair Flower said. “We are beyond excited and couldn’t be in more safe hands than with the Kinetic development team.” Elle and Blair have posted nearly 500 videos on YouTube, offering tips, tricks, tutorials, faves and celebrity interviews. The sisters have been featured in national news outlets including Good Morning America, Fox News and ABC News with Diane Sawyer.
Kinetic Content Developing Style-Themed Reality Series With YouTube Stars
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Eyeing $95M-$100M Opening Day After Thursday Night Previews Hit $45M - Update
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Judd Apatow’s ‘Love’ To End On Netflix With Season 3 Which Gets Premiere Date
- ‘Carnival Row’: Andrew Gower & Jamie Harris Set To Recur In Amazon’s Fantasy Drama Series
- ‘The Crown’ Season 2 Skewing Older, Affluent & Female For Netflix, Nielsen Says
- Disney-Fox Deal: 5,000 To 10,000 Jobs Will Likely Be Shed: Analyst
- ‘Titans’: Alan Ritchson As Hawk & Minka Kelly As Dove In DC Superhero Series — First-Look Photo
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Gets Midseason Return Date On ABC