EXCLUSIVE: With 160 million YouTube views under their belt, style-focused Tennessee sisters Elle Fowler, 22, and Blair Fowler, 17 are setting sights on reality TV. After fielding multiple offers, the Fowler sisters have signed with Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content to develop multi-platform programming around their brand with a focus on a reality series. The Fowler sisters took their hobby of sharing makeup and style tips with other young girls online, quickly building a fan base of millions of young women around the world and developing an Oprah Winfrey-type influence among their constituency, with brands and products featured in their videos often selling-out. “We are two young girls from Tennessee about to embark on our dream career path,” Elle and Blair Flower said. “We are beyond excited and couldn’t be in more safe hands than with the Kinetic development team.” Elle and Blair have posted nearly 500 videos on YouTube, offering tips, tricks, tutorials, faves and celebrity interviews. The sisters have been featured in national news outlets including Good Morning America, Fox News and ABC News with Diane Sawyer.
Kinetic Content Developing Style-Themed Reality Series With YouTube Stars
Trending Now on Deadline
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates