Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD