Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 100+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'The Glass Castle' Review: Woody Harrelson Delivers Career-Best Performance In Touching True Family Story
Latest TV News
- ‘The Defenders’ Review: Krysten Ritter & Sigourney Weaver Strong In Team-Up
- Fox Orders Animated Presentation From Amy Poehler & ‘The Simpsons’ Duo
- ‘Rock & Roll Road Trip With Sammy Hagar’ Renewed For Season 3 By AXS TV
- BritBox’s First Fall Slate Includes Sean Bean Drama ‘Broken’ & U.S. Bow Of ‘Strictly Come Dancing…
- Justin Theroux To Co-Star In Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Netflix Series 'Maniac' At Par TV
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple