Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Full-Season Orders At CW
- 'The Bridge' Cancelled By FX After 2 Seasons
- 'The Millers' Slips In Ratings On New Night, 'Jane' & 'Scorpion' Hold Well
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'