Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Big Names Perform Unproduced Scripts By Welles, Hitchcock & Others On BBC Radio – Global Briefs
- Snapchat To Shut Down Snap Channel, Laying Off Team, Changing Content Plans
- Men Have Most Fun Discussing ‘The Affair’ — New York PaleyFest
- Felicity Huffman To Produce & Possibly Star In ABC Fashion Biz Comedic Drama
- Donald Trump Wins Stephen Colbert’s Third Week As ‘Late Show’ Host In L+7
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ Premiere Grows To 12.17M Total Viewers In Live+3