Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Wiz’ NBC’s Next Live Musical, With Cirque Du Soleil And Broadway Plans
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Steven Weinstock & Glenda Hersh Top True Entertainment And Original Media
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Ratings Hit Season Finale High With 15.8M Viewers
- ‘Killing Jesus’ Breaks NatGeo Ratings Record With 3.7 Million Viewers
- ‘Mortal Instruments’ Series ‘Shadowhunters’ Lands At ABC Family