Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Latest TV News
- Spy Dramedy Starring Toni Collette From ‘Black-ish’ Duo Lindsey Shockley & Kenya Barris Sells To ABC
- FYI Greenlights New Kids Cooking Competition Show From ‘Dance Moms’ Producers
- HLN Shows ‘Dr. Drew’ Out After Unveiling Ashleigh Banfield Plans
- Image Awards Set For February 11 On TV One
- HBO Acquires Tracey Ullman’s New Sketch Show; Sets Stand-up Comedy Specials
- ‘Raised By Wolves’ Comedy From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods. Set At ABC