Great news for Law & Order: Criminal Intent fans: Kathryn Erbe, who portrayed Detective Alexandra Eames for the first 8 seasons of Dick Wolf’s crime drama, has signed on to return for the show’s tenth and final season on USA. She joins Vince D’Onofrio, who recently inked a deal to reprise his role, meaning that CI will be back for its eight-episode final season with both of its original leads who were let go in a cast overhaul last year. “We’re thrilled to have Kathryn Erbe return as Detective Eames, the perfect complement to Donofrio’s Detective Goren,” said USA’s president of original programming Jeff Wachtel. “We now have the definitive team for the ultimate season of this phenomenal show.” The 10th season of CI will air on USA next year.
Kathryn Erbe Is Back On 'Law & Order: CI'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Andreeva
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season