High profile media stories are harping on Katherine Heigl’s “image problem” during pre-release publicity for her new movie Life As We Know It. As a result, prior to her satellite press tour this morning, TV types were asked to “please keep the questions strictly about the movie and her charity”. But my KTLA pal Sam Rubin ignored that instruction and obtained a moment of clarity from the actress about her reputation vis a vis her career.
Katherine Heigl Admits To Image Problem
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better