High profile media stories are harping on Katherine Heigl’s “image problem” during pre-release publicity for her new movie Life As We Know It. As a result, prior to her satellite press tour this morning, TV types were asked to “please keep the questions strictly about the movie and her charity”. But my KTLA pal Sam Rubin ignored that instruction and obtained a moment of clarity from the actress about her reputation vis a vis her career.
Katherine Heigl Admits To Image Problem
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era