Both Joy Behar and Bill O’Reilly have primetime talk shows and used them last night to comment on the heated exchange during O’Reilly’s visit to The View yesterday that resulted in co-hosts Behar and Whoopi Goldberg walking off the stage. Behar stayed on a war path, saying that O’Reilly “had a real pinhead moment” and attacking his position on the Ground Zero mosque in an interview with Jesse Ventura on her eponymous HLN show. Meanwhile, O’Reilly was surprisingly subdued on Fox News’ O’Reilly Factor, playing a long clip from The View followed by a short statement that ended with “I loved that exposition today. Didn’t you?” There will be more dissection of the incident on Monday’s edition of The View, ABC just announced. Why, this couldn’t be a ratings ploy, could it? (Today’s edition of the chat show was pre-taped):
Joy Behar & Bill O'Reilly Talk 'View' Spat
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO