EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Explains Why Donald Trump Loves Vladimir Putin, Who Loves Trump Right Back
- Matt Charman To Pen ‘M’; Mammoth Screen Project Based On Real MI5 Spymaster
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With “Bat-Sh*t Crazy” News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…