EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys