EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films
- Chris Pratt Circles 'Cowboy Ninja Viking'
- EuropaCorp Seeing Red; Bolsters Film Slate, Ups Lisa Ellzey To Film Prexy
- 'Doctor Who's Matt Smith In 'Patient Zero'
- Penelope Cruz Catwalks To 'Zoolander 2;' Will 'Dumber To' Empower Silly Sequels?
- Benedict Cumberbatch Time's Cover Boy