EXCLUSIVE: John C. Reilly will star alongside Jodie Foster, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz in God of Carnage, the Roman Polanski-directed feature adaptation of Yasmina Reza’s Tony-winning play. The play involved two sets of parents who meet after their kids brawl in the schoolyard, and they get along worse than the kids did. Reilly will play Michael, the role originated onstage by James Gandolfini, and Foster plays his wife. Filming begins January in Paris. Reilly, who just wrapped the Miguel Artera-directed Cedar Rapids alongside Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms, is repped by WME and Framework Entertainment.
John C. Reilly Rounds Out Foursome In Roman Polanski's 'God Of Carnage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- White House Comes To Larry Wilmore’s Rescue Over Correspondents’ Dinner Speech Controversy
- Actress Bella Thorne Signs With CAA
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In HBO Films’ ‘The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks’
- ‘The Preachers’ Gets Summer Test Run On Fox Television Stations
- Johnny Weir To Debut Tweet-Powered Brooch At Kentucky Derby For NBC Sports
- John Oliver Message To Cicada Skitters Toward 1M Views In Web-Only ‘Last Week Tonight’ Segment