EXCLUSIVE: Here’s an early peek at a director’s test done by Dear John and We Are Marshall scribe Jamie Linden for Ten Year, an ensemble feature film he has written about a 10-year high school reunion. The short features such familiar faces as Channing Tatum, Kate Mara, The Hurt Locker‘s Brian Geraghty, and Haylie Duff. Other twentysomething actors who are circling roles in the four other story lines for the feature include Anna Faris, Chris Pratt and Justin Long. The picture is being put together by Twilight Saga producers Temple Hill, and they are currently shopping the director’s test to get financing for Linden to make his directing debut. Temple Hill worked with both Linden and Tatum in Dear John, and Tatum and his 33 And Out partner Reid Carolin have been very involved in the Ten Year effort. I’m told that several financiers and distributors are angling, but that if the right deal doesn’t materialize, Temple Hill may cash flow the picture as it did for the Dan Rush-directed Everything Must Go, the $5 million Will Ferrell-starrer which got a distribution deal with Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions after its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Channing Tatum Has 'Ten Year' Feature Itch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”