EXCLUSIVE: Here’s an early peek at a director’s test done by Dear John and We Are Marshall scribe Jamie Linden for Ten Year, an ensemble feature film he has written about a 10-year high school reunion. The short features such familiar faces as Channing Tatum, Kate Mara, The Hurt Locker‘s Brian Geraghty, and Haylie Duff. Other twentysomething actors who are circling roles in the four other story lines for the feature include Anna Faris, Chris Pratt and Justin Long. The picture is being put together by Twilight Saga producers Temple Hill, and they are currently shopping the director’s test to get financing for Linden to make his directing debut. Temple Hill worked with both Linden and Tatum in Dear John, and Tatum and his 33 And Out partner Reid Carolin have been very involved in the Ten Year effort. I’m told that several financiers and distributors are angling, but that if the right deal doesn’t materialize, Temple Hill may cash flow the picture as it did for the Dan Rush-directed Everything Must Go, the $5 million Will Ferrell-starrer which got a distribution deal with Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions after its premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Channing Tatum Has 'Ten Year' Feature Itch
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
'This Is Us' Casting Director Discusses Reason Why New York Talents Are Being Discovered Later In Their Careers
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?