Fright films continue to scare up distribution deals. IFC has acquired North American rights to the Hong Kong slasher film Dream Home. The film, directed by Isabella helmer Pang Ho-Cheung, will be released on the IFC Midnight label. A woman buys her dream home and can’t afford it. Despite stealing at her job, her terminally ill father’s medical expenses are ruining her. She decides to let him die and collect the insurance. When that’s still not enough, she just starts killing people to keep up with the high cost of living in Hong Kong. Release is set for early 2011.
IFC Buys Hong Kong 'Dream Home'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’