Fright films continue to scare up distribution deals. IFC has acquired North American rights to the Hong Kong slasher film Dream Home. The film, directed by Isabella helmer Pang Ho-Cheung, will be released on the IFC Midnight label. A woman buys her dream home and can’t afford it. Despite stealing at her job, her terminally ill father’s medical expenses are ruining her. She decides to let him die and collect the insurance. When that’s still not enough, she just starts killing people to keep up with the high cost of living in Hong Kong. Release is set for early 2011.
IFC Buys Hong Kong 'Dream Home'
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Stephen Colbert Take On Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC