Lionsgate has just released a new trailer for Rabbit Hole, the adaptation of the acclaimed play which the mini-major acquired after its showing at the Toronto International Film Festival. Lionsgate launched it right into the Oscar race, to take advantage of the strong performances by Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart, playing parents who grieve the loss of their child. The film opens December 17.
Hot Trailer: 'Rabbit Hole'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow - International Box Office
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $68M Start; 'Wonder Woman' Steps On 'Cars 3' In 2nd-Place Fight - Monday AM
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $199M Overseas, $267M+ Global Bow – International Box Office
- ‘The Conjuring 3’ Is Summoned By New Line; David Leslie Johnson Hired To Script
- John Patrick Amedori, Ray Wise & Madeline Zima Join ‘The Chain’ From David Martin-Porras
- Deanna Dunagan Joins ‘The Pages’; Roland Buck III Cast In ‘The Week Of’
- Longtime CAA Agent Jon Levin Exits Agency, Joins Beverly Hills-Based ROAR
- As Tuesday Board Meeting Nears, The Film Academy’s Soap Opera Continues