Lionsgate has just released a new trailer for Rabbit Hole, the adaptation of the acclaimed play which the mini-major acquired after its showing at the Toronto International Film Festival. Lionsgate launched it right into the Oscar race, to take advantage of the strong performances by Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart, playing parents who grieve the loss of their child. The film opens December 17.
Hot Trailer: 'Rabbit Hole'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Christian Bale Knee Injury Means ‘The Deep Blue Good-by’ Will Follow ‘Wolverine 3′
- The Joker Photo: First Official Look At Jared Leto’s ‘Suicide Squad’ Villain
- A24 Acquires ‘The Adderall Diaries’ In 2nd Tribeca Deal Of Day For Distrib
- ‘Iron Man’ Copyright Lawsuit Against Marvel Has Weak Links In Its Claims
- Fox Searchlight Sets Fall Release For ‘He Named Me Malala’, About Youngest Nobel Winner – Update
- Eric Idle: “We’re Funnier Than Scientology” – Monty Python Invades Tribeca Film Fest