Lionsgate has just released a new trailer for Rabbit Hole, the adaptation of the acclaimed play which the mini-major acquired after its showing at the Toronto International Film Festival. Lionsgate launched it right into the Oscar race, to take advantage of the strong performances by Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart, playing parents who grieve the loss of their child. The film opens December 17.
Hot Trailer: 'Rabbit Hole'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- DWA Poised For A ‘Home’ Run With $53M Weekend; ‘Get Hard’ Gets Rich With $33M
- Helen Mirren Film ‘Woman In Gold’ Aims For New Respect After Critical Brickbats At Berlin Film Festival
- Aimee Teegarden Joins Paramount’s ‘Rings'; Clemens Schick To Menace ‘The Lake’
- ‘Spectre’ Trailer: Daniel Craig’s 007 Catches Up With His Past
- Rooney Frontman Robert Schwartzman Makes Helming Debut On ‘MF’
- ‘Home’ Review: Jim Parsons & Rihanna Team For Fun Frenetic Family Ride