Jeez, what is Hollywood thinking when it comes to its past and present terrible treatment of women? Turns out even Gwyneth Paltrow, who’s always been well known in showbiz circles as the daughter of the late (and great) TV producer and director Bruce Paltrow (St Elsewhere, The White Shadow), answers in the affirmative when asked if she’s ever had a casting couch experience. “Yup,” she tells Elle magazine in its new “Women In Hollywood” issue. “When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom. I left. I was pretty shocked. I could see how someone who didn’t know better might worry, ‘My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!'”
Hollywood Has To Stop Behaving Like This
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…