With the economy still sputtering, his approval ratings slipping and the mid-term elections looming, President Barack Obama certainly has enough on his plate. But he surprisingly found time to appear on the December 8 episode of Discovery Channel’s series Mythbusters. In the episode, Archimedes Solar Ray, Obama challenges hosts Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman to prove the ancient Greek myth that scientist and polymath Archimedes set fire to an invading Roman fleet using only mirrors and the reflected rays of the sun? I wonder if he is planning to use the knowledge against the GOP fleet that is threatening the Democratic majority in the upcoming November elections.
He's Doing What?! Barack Obama To Appear On Discovery Channel's 'Mythbusters'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Jenny Slate & Ari Graynor To Topline FX Comedy Pilot From ‘Obvious Child’ Duo
- Thom Beers To Step Down As CEO Of FremantleMedia North America, Jennifer Mullin & Craig Cegielski Named Co-CEOs
- Bladesmiths Cut To The Chase In New Competition Series On History
- Bruce Jenner Interview: ABC News Unveils More Material This Week
- ‘Homeland’ Season 5 Will Shoot In Germany, Showtime Confirms
- ESPN Sues Verizon For Breaching Contract With “Custom TV” Offering