Agents tell me that Craig Susser, the maitre d’/general manager of that Hollywood canteen Dan Tana’s, is finally going out on his own after 23 years. He’s calling it “Craig’s” and it’s right now under construction at 8826 Melrose Ave with a Thanksgiving opening date. There’s a need for another Industry restaurant ever since Morton’s closed. This could be it.
Gotta Be A Better Place Than The Grill…
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV