Agents tell me that Craig Susser, the maitre d’/general manager of that Hollywood canteen Dan Tana’s, is finally going out on his own after 23 years. He’s calling it “Craig’s” and it’s right now under construction at 8826 Melrose Ave with a Thanksgiving opening date. There’s a need for another Industry restaurant ever since Morton’s closed. This could be it.
Gotta Be A Better Place Than The Grill…
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two
- ‘The Blacklist’ Adds Leon Rippy; Phylicia Rashad Joins ‘Empire’
- EveryWhere Studios Taps Julia Eisenman As SVP Development
- NBC Buys Cop Family Drama From Nkechi Carroll & Matt Reeves As Put Pilot
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…