Ghost House Pictures has set Dana Stevens to write The Au Pair, a thriller adaptation of The Sitter, a 2003 novel by Goosebumps author R.L. Stine. A young woman flees a troubled relationship for a great summer job as a family nanny in a Hamptons beachfront vacation home. That dream job becomes a nightmare. The picture is being produced by Sean Furst and Bryan Furst, with Ghost House principals Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert. Stevens, Nathan Kahane, Yvonne Bernard and Beth Elise Hawk are exec producers. Stevens and Raimi previously collaborated on For the Love of the Game, which Stevens wrote and Raimi directed for Universal. Stevens’s other scripts include Life or Something Like it, City of Angels and Blink. UTA reps her.
Sam Raimi's Ghost House Hires Writer For R.L. Stine Thriller 'The Au Pair'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
- The Bruce Jenner ABC Special Won Big On Social Media
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings Gold Winner For ABC With 16.9M Watching
- CBS, ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Dominate Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV
- Bruce Jenner: “For All Intents And Purposes I Am A Woman”