Ghost House Pictures has set Dana Stevens to write The Au Pair, a thriller adaptation of The Sitter, a 2003 novel by Goosebumps author R.L. Stine. A young woman flees a troubled relationship for a great summer job as a family nanny in a Hamptons beachfront vacation home. That dream job becomes a nightmare. The picture is being produced by Sean Furst and Bryan Furst, with Ghost House principals Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert. Stevens, Nathan Kahane, Yvonne Bernard and Beth Elise Hawk are exec producers. Stevens and Raimi previously collaborated on For the Love of the Game, which Stevens wrote and Raimi directed for Universal. Stevens’s other scripts include Life or Something Like it, City of Angels and Blink. UTA reps her.
Sam Raimi's Ghost House Hires Writer For R.L. Stine Thriller 'The Au Pair'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Justin Bieber Apologizes For Bad Boy Ways At Roast: “I’m Disappointed In Myself”
- Ron Burgundy On Justin Bieber: “This Kid Has Spunk, Moxie, And Probably A Few Other STDs”
- iHeartRadio Music, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards Top Week’s Twitter TV Ratings
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Enlists Arthur Darvill To Play Rip Hunter
- Nickelodeon Hires SVP To Boost Preschool Division Following Layoffs