FX is adding to its collection of No.1 box-office hits with the acquisition of Sony’s The Social Network and 20th Century Fox’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. FX has been the most aggressive movie buyer all summer, picking up the rights to most tentpole movies. The list includes Grown Ups, Karate Kid, Iron Man 2, Shrek Forever After, How To Train Your Dragon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
FX Acquires 'Social Network' & 'Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ With Host Dwayne Johnson Slips To Season Low
- BBC Chief Gets Death Threat After Firing Jeremy Clarkson From ‘Top Gear’
- ‘The Rock’s Revenge Of ‘Bambi’ Targets Disney Remakes: ‘SNL’
- ‘The Rock’ Obama On ‘SNL’ Shows Dwayne Johnson As POTUS With The Most
- Trailer For J.K. Rowling’s ‘The Casual Vacancy’ On HBO