FX is adding to its collection of No.1 box-office hits with the acquisition of Sony’s The Social Network and 20th Century Fox’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. FX has been the most aggressive movie buyer all summer, picking up the rights to most tentpole movies. The list includes Grown Ups, Karate Kid, Iron Man 2, Shrek Forever After, How To Train Your Dragon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
FX Acquires 'Social Network' & 'Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?