FX is adding to its collection of No.1 box-office hits with the acquisition of Sony’s The Social Network and 20th Century Fox’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. FX has been the most aggressive movie buyer all summer, picking up the rights to most tentpole movies. The list includes Grown Ups, Karate Kid, Iron Man 2, Shrek Forever After, How To Train Your Dragon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
FX Acquires 'Social Network' & 'Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment