FX is adding to its collection of No.1 box-office hits with the acquisition of Sony’s The Social Network and 20th Century Fox’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. FX has been the most aggressive movie buyer all summer, picking up the rights to most tentpole movies. The list includes Grown Ups, Karate Kid, Iron Man 2, Shrek Forever After, How To Train Your Dragon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
FX Acquires 'Social Network' & 'Wall Street'
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA