FX is adding to its collection of No.1 box-office hits with the acquisition of Sony’s The Social Network and 20th Century Fox’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. FX has been the most aggressive movie buyer all summer, picking up the rights to most tentpole movies. The list includes Grown Ups, Karate Kid, Iron Man 2, Shrek Forever After, How To Train Your Dragon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
FX Acquires 'Social Network' & 'Wall Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Award Nominations: British Plays, American Tuners Split 2015 Noms; 'Fish,' 'Finding Neverland,' 'Zhivago' Blanked
Latest TV News
- ‘Stalker’ Ratings Rise In New Slot, ‘Gotham’ & ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Steady, ‘2 Broke…
- ‘Barely Famous’ Renewed For Season 2 By VH1
- ‘Miles From Tomorrowland’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney Junior
- Emmy-Nominated TV Writer Chris Case Juices Up Latest SGN Game
- CBS Sets ‘The Briefcase’ Reality Series From ‘The Biggest Loser’ Creator
- David Krumholtz Comedy ‘Gigi's Bucket List’ Gets Series Order By IFC