EXCLUSIVE: They’re about to work together in Lynn Shelton’s new semi-improvised and as-yet-untitled project. Production starts later this month in Seattle. Steven Schardt, co-producer on Shelton’s bromantic comedy Humpday, will produce. The whole movie’s only taking a couple of weeks to shoot, which is how Rachel Weisz can squeeze it in after spending one week on Terrence Malick’s untitled new film, and before Terence Davies starts shooting The Deep Blue Sea in November. Blimey, Weisz must be the busiest actress working in Britain. She’s repped by Independent in London and CAA in the US. Not that Blunt’s any slouch. She recently signed to headline Rian Johnson’s Looper, opposite Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis. In March 2011 she’ll star opposite Matt Damon in sci-fi mystery The Adjustment Bureau opposite Matt Damon. Blunt is repped by CAA in the U.S. and Ken McReddie Associates in London. Shelton, meanwhile, recently directed an episode of Mad Men, and has signed on with Focus Features to direct Then We Came To The End, an adaptation of the Joshua Ferris novel to be produced by Ted Hope and Anne Carey’s This Is That. It’s the story of copy writers at a Chicago ad agency when the dot com bubble bursts in 2001. Shelton is repped by UTA and Industry Entertainment.
Emily Blunt & Rachel Weisz To Play Sisters
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers