Ed Romano has been in the role for 16 years. Besides being responsible for all of the company’s financial activities, he also leads the company’s management information services unit, studio facilities and corporate real estate team. He joined Warner Bros in 1968. “Ed is an incredibly strategic and prudent guardian of the company’s finances,” said Barry Meyer. “He has seen the company through a myriad of changes in the way our businesses and industry operate, and his counsel has never failed us.” Romano also currently serves as the chairman of the finance committee and treasurer of the board of directors of the Providence Health and Services Foundation.
Ed Romano Reups With Warner Bros As EVP & CFO Through 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent Into…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits