Ed Romano has been in the role for 16 years. Besides being responsible for all of the company’s financial activities, he also leads the company’s management information services unit, studio facilities and corporate real estate team. He joined Warner Bros in 1968. “Ed is an incredibly strategic and prudent guardian of the company’s finances,” said Barry Meyer. “He has seen the company through a myriad of changes in the way our businesses and industry operate, and his counsel has never failed us.” Romano also currently serves as the chairman of the finance committee and treasurer of the board of directors of the Providence Health and Services Foundation.
Ed Romano Reups With Warner Bros As EVP & CFO Through 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring