My Name Is Earl star Jason Lee is reuniting with the show’s creator Greg Garcia on an upcoming episode of Garcia’s new series, Fox’s freshman comedy Raising Hope. Lee will guest star as Smokey Daniels, a washed-up rock star who is hired as the lead act at “Grocery-Palooza,” a rock concert at the supermarket where Sabrina (Shannon Woodward) works. Smokey was once Burt’s (Garret Dillahunt) musical idol, and Burt hopes to relive his rock-star years by playing backup for him at the concert. Lee now stars on TNT’s Memphis Beat, which was renewed for a second season. Raising Hope was recently picked up for a full season.
'Earl' Star Jason Lee To Appear On 'Hope'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest TV News
- Digital Domain Sets 360° Virtual Reality Livestream Of Democratic Convention
- AMC Networks Launching Five MENA Channels With Qatar’s beIN Pay TV Platform
- Stephen Colbert Kicks Off ‘Late Show’ DNC Week With Trippy Song And Dance
- Stephen Colbert Rushes DNC Podium With Security In Hot Pursuit
- Michelle Obama’s Stirring DNC Speech Gets Rousing Hollywood Reaction
- Bernie Sanders “Disappointed” But Offers Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton – After Awhile