My Name Is Earl star Jason Lee is reuniting with the show’s creator Greg Garcia on an upcoming episode of Garcia’s new series, Fox’s freshman comedy Raising Hope. Lee will guest star as Smokey Daniels, a washed-up rock star who is hired as the lead act at “Grocery-Palooza,” a rock concert at the supermarket where Sabrina (Shannon Woodward) works. Smokey was once Burt’s (Garret Dillahunt) musical idol, and Burt hopes to relive his rock-star years by playing backup for him at the concert. Lee now stars on TNT’s Memphis Beat, which was renewed for a second season. Raising Hope was recently picked up for a full season.
'Earl' Star Jason Lee To Appear On 'Hope'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah Explains Why Donald Trump Declined To Throw Out First Pitch On Opening Day
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Motivates Women
- Front Row Entertainment, KNCC & Ahmed Helmy’s Shadows Communications Teaming For Egyptian Sitcom ‘Tough Luck…
- EOne’s ‘Cardinal’ Flies To Canal+; Sue Perkins To Host BAFTA TV Awards – Global Briefs
- ‘Prison Break’ EPs, Cast Talk Michael’s Revival & A Potential Sixth Season At PaleyLive
- ‘Legion’ EP Noah Hawley On Tonight’s Finale, Season 2 & Patrick Stewart