My Name Is Earl star Jason Lee is reuniting with the show’s creator Greg Garcia on an upcoming episode of Garcia’s new series, Fox’s freshman comedy Raising Hope. Lee will guest star as Smokey Daniels, a washed-up rock star who is hired as the lead act at “Grocery-Palooza,” a rock concert at the supermarket where Sabrina (Shannon Woodward) works. Smokey was once Burt’s (Garret Dillahunt) musical idol, and Burt hopes to relive his rock-star years by playing backup for him at the concert. Lee now stars on TNT’s Memphis Beat, which was renewed for a second season. Raising Hope was recently picked up for a full season.
'Earl' Star Jason Lee To Appear On 'Hope'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Disney’s Reimagined ‘Muppet Babies’ Series Set For Early 2018 Debut
- Will Ferrell Visits ‘@Midnight’ As George W. Bush To Offer Donald Trump A Truck Ride – Update
- World Series Ratings Up In Game 1 On Fox
- Lady Gaga Makes “Surprise” Visit To James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ To Debut New…
- Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed
- AMC Picks Up Series ‘Loaded’, Partnering With Channel 4; Mary McCormack To Star