Deadline Hollywood is finally on Facebook. (Click here). We’re looking for as many “likes” as possible — and fast. We’ve got big surprises in store there. Remember, the Deadline journos are taking your questions (unless they’re moronic) on our official Facebook fan page, and we’ll start replying this weekend.
Deadline Advisory: Join Us On Facebook!
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Donald Trump's Tape Admission "Extraordinarily Stupid" Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
Why 'Transformers' Is Screaming For Reboot After $69M Start; 'Wonder Woman' & 'Cars 3' Fight Over 2nd Place - Sunday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Gets Premiere Date On ABC
- ABC's 2017 Talent Competition Kicks Off; Expands To UK
- BET Awards Winners: Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Chance The Rapper Lead Way
- Report Exonerates SAG-AFTRA Execs Accused Of Miseeds
- John Oliver: Donald Trump’s Tape Admission “Extraordinarily Stupid” Confirmation Of James Comey Testimony
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Hit Major Roadblock