I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive