I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Discovery' EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On "Burnham's Dilemma" & Michelle Yeoh Shocker
'Star Trek Discovery' Review: Sonequa Martin-Green Show Solid But Thrusters Not Activated Yet For All Access' Big Jump
Latest TV News
- Stana Katic Thriller ‘Absentia’ Sets Overseas Premiere Dates On Sony’s AXN
- Megyn Kelly Unironically Complains Media Has “Gotten So Dark” In ‘Today’ Launch
- Bob Costas Punches Back At Donald Trump Over War On NFL
- Paramount Network Sets January Launch Date; Kicks Off With Live ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Amazon Acquires Berlin Gangster Drama ‘4 Blocks’; Hulu Puts On ‘GameFace’ – Global Briefs
- Lifetime Ups Kannie Yu LaPack To SVP Publicity & Public Affairs