I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says