I want to share this exciting news: it looks like October 2010 will become the biggest traffic month in Deadline Hollywood’s 4.5-year history. I won’t know for sure until after the 31st, but halfway through October we’d already blown by September’s total number of uniques and visits and page views. And we’ve achieved this traffic surge without lowering our journalism standards: we keep the focus on the entertainment business, not its private lives or celebrity nonsense. Thank you again for supporting Deadline.
Deadline Advisory: Biggest Traffic Month?
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Near All-Time High With Season 7 Debut & Thrashes NFL
- Obama Burns Donald Trump On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ – Update
- ‘We Bare Bears’ Renewed For Season 3 At Cartoon Network
- ITV To Cut 120 Jobs As Brexit “Uncertainty” Knocks TV Ad Market
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78