Works Media Group tells me its interim financial results are still being finalised but expects its accounting problems to be resolved by tomorrow. The UK film distribution and sales company failed to publish its half-year accounts on time and had its shares suspended on the London Stock Exchange last week. Meanwhile, it’s business as usual. Its division Works International just promoted Clare Crean to head of sales at the London-based sales agent after Carl Clifton left to join rival K5 International. Crean is the 3rd head of sales to be appointed at The Works in less than 12 months. Joy Wong left earlier this year too. Crean’s slate includes BBC Films’ Toast, a biopic of food writer Nigel Slater starring Helena Bonham Carter and Freddie Highmore.
UK Film Distributor May Fix Itself By Friday
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
Latest TV News
- Netflix Eyes Second Coming Of Jesus Drama Series ‘Messiah’ From Mark Burnett & Roma Downey
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Trailer: Elisabeth Moss Is On A Mission To Survive
- Lemuel Plummer Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’: Daveed Diggs, Laura Dern Among Season 3 Guest Stars
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Pact In Oz; French Film Biz Offers Support To U.S. Over Trump Budget Cuts – Global Briefs
- Veterans ‘Elementary’, ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Criminal Minds’ & ‘Amazing Race’ Among Series Left In Limbo After…