Works Media Group tells me its interim financial results are still being finalised but expects its accounting problems to be resolved by tomorrow. The UK film distribution and sales company failed to publish its half-year accounts on time and had its shares suspended on the London Stock Exchange last week. Meanwhile, it’s business as usual. Its division Works International just promoted Clare Crean to head of sales at the London-based sales agent after Carl Clifton left to join rival K5 International. Crean is the 3rd head of sales to be appointed at The Works in less than 12 months. Joy Wong left earlier this year too. Crean’s slate includes BBC Films’ Toast, a biopic of food writer Nigel Slater starring Helena Bonham Carter and Freddie Highmore.
UK Film Distributor May Fix Itself By Friday
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest TV News
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- Tucker Carlson Ratings Keep Pace With Bill O’Reilly On Night 1
- Scott Baio Further Clarifies Comments On Erin Moran’s Death – Update
- ‘The Bachelor’s Chris Soules Arrested For Leaving Scene Of Fatal Crash
- ‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC
- FCC Chairman Will Introduce Review Of Media Regulations At May Meeting