Conan O’Brien has really broken the bank with the latest promo for his upcoming TBS latenight talk show. In the just-released video, the comedian drives an explosives (and popcorn)-filled car off a cliff in the desert while a chamber orchestra plays nearby. The promo was directed by top commercial director Bryan Buckley who has helmed some 3 dozen Super Bowl commercials, including the 2009 Bud Light spot starring Conan. He won an Emmy for the Animals American Express commercial with Ellen DeGeneres. A slightly different cut of the Conan promo is being shown at movie theaters.
Conan O'Brien's Explosive New TBS Promo
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage