Conan O’Brien has really broken the bank with the latest promo for his upcoming TBS latenight talk show. In the just-released video, the comedian drives an explosives (and popcorn)-filled car off a cliff in the desert while a chamber orchestra plays nearby. The promo was directed by top commercial director Bryan Buckley who has helmed some 3 dozen Super Bowl commercials, including the 2009 Bud Light spot starring Conan. He won an Emmy for the Animals American Express commercial with Ellen DeGeneres. A slightly different cut of the Conan promo is being shown at movie theaters.
Conan O'Brien's Explosive New TBS Promo
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
Latest TV News
- Lemuel Plummer Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’: Daveed Diggs, Laura Dern Among Season 3 Guest Stars
- Lionsgate, Studiocanal Pact In Oz; French Film Biz Offers Support To U.S. Over Trump Budget Cuts – Global Briefs
- Veterans ‘Elementary’, ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Criminal Minds’ & ‘Amazing Race’ Among Series Left In Limbo After…
- CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including ‘MacGyver’, ‘Superior Donuts’, ‘Life In Pieces’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0…
- Samantha Bee To Donald Trump After London Attack: “This Is Not Playtime Now. Sh*t Is Real”