Conan O’Brien has really broken the bank with the latest promo for his upcoming TBS latenight talk show. In the just-released video, the comedian drives an explosives (and popcorn)-filled car off a cliff in the desert while a chamber orchestra plays nearby. The promo was directed by top commercial director Bryan Buckley who has helmed some 3 dozen Super Bowl commercials, including the 2009 Bud Light spot starring Conan. He won an Emmy for the Animals American Express commercial with Ellen DeGeneres. A slightly different cut of the Conan promo is being shown at movie theaters.
Conan O'Brien's Explosive New TBS Promo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over