Conan O’Brien got a solid pre-launch sampling with the 24-hour broadcast of the Live CoCo Cam from the offices of the comedian’s upcoming late-night show on TBS. According to preliminary estimates, some 660,000 viewers tuned in to check out the live stream at some point during the 24-hour window, which ended earlier today. For comparison, that is the average audience TBS gets in the 11 PM hour with George Lopez, so this should be a promising sign for Conan‘s debut on TBS on November 8. The average viewership at any time during the live CoCo Cam stream was 13,000, with thousands more watching the highlight clips on YouTube.
Conan Draws Viewers With 'Live Cam' Stunt
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA