Conan O’Brien got a solid pre-launch sampling with the 24-hour broadcast of the Live CoCo Cam from the offices of the comedian’s upcoming late-night show on TBS. According to preliminary estimates, some 660,000 viewers tuned in to check out the live stream at some point during the 24-hour window, which ended earlier today. For comparison, that is the average audience TBS gets in the 11 PM hour with George Lopez, so this should be a promising sign for Conan‘s debut on TBS on November 8. The average viewership at any time during the live CoCo Cam stream was 13,000, with thousands more watching the highlight clips on YouTube.
Conan Draws Viewers With 'Live Cam' Stunt
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'