CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Impractical Jokers’ Renewed For Season 5 By TruTV
- HBO Hires Film Producer & Executive Nora Skinner As SVP Drama Programming
- Murdoch Apologizes For “Real Black President” Tweet But Ben Carson Defends It
- Hy Hollinger Dies: Longtime Hollywood Trade Reporter Was 97
- ‘Rosewood’ Gets Order For 3 More Scripts
- John Boehner Cancels On ‘Tonight Show’ After Kevin McCarthy Bails On Speaker Race