CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Ropes $39M; 'Ninjago' Dulls Sword To $20M+; 'Friend Request' A Loner With $1.8M
Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle's Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Gang Takes On Donnie & Melania – Tribeca TV Festival
- Stevie Wonder “Takes A Knee” For America At Global Citizen Festival
- ‘Free Speech Week’ With Milo Yiannopoulos, Ann Coulter, Steve Bannon Canceled At UC Berkeley
- Golden State Warriors Will Not Visit Donald Trump’s White House
- MSNBC Devotes Day To Global Citizen Festival Featuring Stevie Wonder, Green Day, Pharrell Williams
- Donald Trump Doubles Down On NFL Stance: Kneelers Should Be Fired