CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Welcomes Comedy Central ‘Broad City’ Talent To ‘Late Show’
- Hillary Clinton Rips Donald Trump For “Bigotry & Bombast” In DNC Speech
- Hollywood Reacts To Hillary Clinton DNC Speech: Making History Leads Way Amid Jokes & Jibes
- Steve Guttenberg “Moved” By Bill Clinton’s ‘Police Academy’ Love
- Watch Tonight's Hillary Clinton DNC Video By ‘Scandal’ EPs
- PBS’ ‘The Talk’ Panel: The Issue Of Police Violence Front And Center – TCA