CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Now At $82M+, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Friday PM Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says