CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO