CBS has chosen its host and experts who will surround Paula Abdul on new reality-competition series Live to Dance. Andrew Gunsberg will host while choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt will join Abdul on the “experts” panel. Gunsberg served as co-host of Australian Idol as well as nationally syndicated radio countdown Take 40 Australia. He was also host of Australia’s Network Ten quiz show series The ConTest. Payne was featured as choreographer/associate director to Kenny Ortega on This Is It, as well as serving as associate producer. Wyatt was an original member of the recording group The Pussycat Dolls and most recently served as one of the judges on the UK series Got to Dance.
CBS Crowds Paula Abdul's 'Live To Dance'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Sony CinemaCon Presentation: 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Blade Runner 2049', 'Dark Tower', 'Emoji Movie' & More - Live
Latest TV News
- Hulu Adds Spanish-Language Programs From Sony And Telemundo
- Seth Meyers Operates On GOP’s Trumpcare “Con”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Bureau Of Obvious Nepotism
- Fox News Clocks Record Ratings As Cable News Nets Enjoy Donald Trump’s First Quarter In White House
- Barclays Bank Launches $125M UK TV Production Fund
- ‘Sherlock’s Mark Gatiss To Curate BBC’s ‘Queers’; ‘Berlin Station’ Rolls Into Europe…