In its second season finale, MTV’s phenom Jersey Shore fell short of the all-time record of 6.7 million viewers it posted earlier this fall. But a total audience of 6.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in 18-49 that won the 10 PM hour over the broadcast networks is nothing to scoff at. (Jersey Shore also won the entire night in persons 12-34 with a 6.1) For its second season, Jersey Shore averaged 5.8 million viewers and a 5.7 P12-34 rating to become MTV’s highest rated series ever in persons 12-34.
CABLE RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid Exit For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘This Is Us’ Tops ‘The Big Bang Theory’ For the First Time In Live+7 Demo Ratings
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Shocks Fans With The Return Of A Familiar Face
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- ‘This Is Us’ EPs On Tearjerker ‘Memphis’ Episode, Its Impact On Randall & Future Storylines
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Promises Ben Carson Will Find “True Meaning Of HUD”
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role