In its second season finale, MTV’s phenom Jersey Shore fell short of the all-time record of 6.7 million viewers it posted earlier this fall. But a total audience of 6.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in 18-49 that won the 10 PM hour over the broadcast networks is nothing to scoff at. (Jersey Shore also won the entire night in persons 12-34 with a 6.1) For its second season, Jersey Shore averaged 5.8 million viewers and a 5.7 P12-34 rating to become MTV’s highest rated series ever in persons 12-34.
CABLE RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid Exit For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Paired ‘The Big Bang Theory’ And ‘Sheldon’ Dominate Flat Thursday
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last