In its second season finale, MTV’s phenom Jersey Shore fell short of the all-time record of 6.7 million viewers it posted earlier this fall. But a total audience of 6.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in 18-49 that won the 10 PM hour over the broadcast networks is nothing to scoff at. (Jersey Shore also won the entire night in persons 12-34 with a 6.1) For its second season, Jersey Shore averaged 5.8 million viewers and a 5.7 P12-34 rating to become MTV’s highest rated series ever in persons 12-34.
CABLE RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid Exit For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA