In its second season finale, MTV’s phenom Jersey Shore fell short of the all-time record of 6.7 million viewers it posted earlier this fall. But a total audience of 6.1 million viewers and a 3.1 rating in 18-49 that won the 10 PM hour over the broadcast networks is nothing to scoff at. (Jersey Shore also won the entire night in persons 12-34 with a 6.1) For its second season, Jersey Shore averaged 5.8 million viewers and a 5.7 P12-34 rating to become MTV’s highest rated series ever in persons 12-34.
CABLE RATINGS RAT RACE: Solid Exit For MTV's 'Jersey Shore'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Power Rangers', 'CHIPS' & A Deep-Space Alien Won't Take This 'Beauty And The Beast' Down - Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mulls Donald Trump’s Campaign Chairman's Ties To Russia
- ‘Empire’ Season 3B Teaser: Eva Longoria & Demi Moore Make Their Debut
- Berto Colon Joins ABC’s ‘The Trustee’ Pilot; Robert Baker In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’
- Disney Nailed As ‘Home Improvement’ Profit-Sharing Suit Revived By Court
- ‘Shots Fired’ Stars Talk About Making Timely Series As Real Events Swirled
- Fox Sets Summer Premiere Dates For ‘Love Connection’; ‘Beat Shazam’, ‘MasterChef’ Season 8…