Just like its season premiere in July, Mad Men‘s fourth season finale last night was up a fraction from last season’s closer to post the largest audience for a season finale of the AMC period drama, 2.4 million viewers. Season 4 was Mad Men‘s highest-rated to date. It averaged 2.3 million viewers, 25% increase over Season 3.
CABLE RAT RACE: 'Mad Men' Wraps Most-Watched Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Family Mourns Death Of DuShon Monique Brown – Reactions
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO