Just like its season premiere in July, Mad Men‘s fourth season finale last night was up a fraction from last season’s closer to post the largest audience for a season finale of the AMC period drama, 2.4 million viewers. Season 4 was Mad Men‘s highest-rated to date. It averaged 2.3 million viewers, 25% increase over Season 3.
CABLE RAT RACE: 'Mad Men' Wraps Most-Watched Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”