Just like its season premiere in July, Mad Men‘s fourth season finale last night was up a fraction from last season’s closer to post the largest audience for a season finale of the AMC period drama, 2.4 million viewers. Season 4 was Mad Men‘s highest-rated to date. It averaged 2.3 million viewers, 25% increase over Season 3.
CABLE RAT RACE: 'Mad Men' Wraps Most-Watched Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals