Kate Hudson has signed with CAA. The actress started at ICM and then moved to CAA when she broke out with a Golden Globe Award and an Oscar nomination for Almost Famous. Four years ago, she moved to Endeavor and most recently was repped by WME. She most recently starred in Nine, and her upcoming films are Something Borrowed and A Little Piece of Heaven.
CAA Signs Kate Hudson
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border