EXCLUSIVE: I’m told the agency has come on board following a cast and crew screening yesterday afternoon at London’s Empire Leicester Square cinema. ContentFilm International is handling overseas rights on the $25 million medieval action thriller, starring Paul Giamatti and James Purefoy. People at the screening tell me that Ironclad – which has been pitched as a 13th-century Saving Private Ryan – is pretty bloody stuff. It’s already sold to 15 territories including Square One Entertainment in Germany and DeAPlaneta for Spain.
CAA Selling ‘Ironclad’ For North America
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
Latest International News
- No. 9 ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- No. 10 ‘Suicide Squad’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Jim Gianopulos Takes Reins Of Paramount As Chairman & CEO
- MGM & Annapurna Seal Multi-Year Movie Distribution Deal
- Access Ent Takes Bite Of Bad Wolf; Tom Pullen Joins Dragonfly – Global Briefs
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship