EXCLUSIVE: I’m told the agency has come on board following a cast and crew screening yesterday afternoon at London’s Empire Leicester Square cinema. ContentFilm International is handling overseas rights on the $25 million medieval action thriller, starring Paul Giamatti and James Purefoy. People at the screening tell me that Ironclad – which has been pitched as a 13th-century Saving Private Ryan – is pretty bloody stuff. It’s already sold to 15 territories including Square One Entertainment in Germany and DeAPlaneta for Spain.
CAA Selling ‘Ironclad’ For North America
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
Latest International News
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- Peter Jackson To Direct First World War Feature Documentary
- ‘Jumanji’ At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; ‘Maze Runner: Death Cure’ Debuts – International…
- NFL Playoffs Will Air On Armed Forces Net Despite Government Shutdown
- Marc Munden To Helm ‘The Secret Garden’ For David Heyman & Studiocanal
- Donald Trump Mansplains Women’s March, Takes Credit For “Milestones”