EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman and Matthew Modine have joined the cast of the HBO movie Too Big to Fail as two big financial CEOs. Directed by Curtis Hanson, Too Big to Fail dissects the 2008 financial crisis and the power brokers who brought the world’s economy to the verge of collapse. Pullman will play Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JP Morgan Chase. Modine, repped by APA and Untitled, will play John Thain, former chairman and CEO of Merrill Lynch who sold the company to Bank of America to avoid following Lehman Bros. into bankruptcy. They join a star-studded ensemble cast led by William Hurt, James Woods, Paul Giamatti and Cynthia Nixon.
Bill Pullman & Matthew Modine Join HBO's 'Too Big To Fail'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump Is “Problem Solver” If Godzilla Is City Planner
- Fox Sports Adds A Year To Its Rights Deal For Big3 Professional Basketball
- ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’: First Look At Comedy Central’s ‘Daily Show’ Spinoff
- Donald Trump Congratulates Self On Twitter For Phoenix Speech
- “Back Up, You Creep!”: Hillary Clinton Ponders What Might Have Been
- HBO & Sky Sink Teeth Into Bad Wolf With Minority Investment – Edinburgh