EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman and Matthew Modine have joined the cast of the HBO movie Too Big to Fail as two big financial CEOs. Directed by Curtis Hanson, Too Big to Fail dissects the 2008 financial crisis and the power brokers who brought the world’s economy to the verge of collapse. Pullman will play Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JP Morgan Chase. Modine, repped by APA and Untitled, will play John Thain, former chairman and CEO of Merrill Lynch who sold the company to Bank of America to avoid following Lehman Bros. into bankruptcy. They join a star-studded ensemble cast led by William Hurt, James Woods, Paul Giamatti and Cynthia Nixon.
Bill Pullman & Matthew Modine Join HBO's 'Too Big To Fail'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn On Acting: “I'm Not In Love With That Anymore"
- Emma Tennant Dies: Top British TV Executive Was 49
- ‘Modern Family’s Abraham Higginbotham Inks New Overall Deal With 20th TV
- CMT Ups Morgan Selzer To SVP Development
- ‘9-1-1’ Season Ender Wins Wednesday; ‘Survivor: Ghost Island’ Tops Total Viewers
- Netflix Sets Lineup For ‘Seth Rogen’s Hilarity For Charity’ & Premiere Date For Danish YA Original Series ‘The Rain…