EXCLUSIVE: Bill Pullman and Matthew Modine have joined the cast of the HBO movie Too Big to Fail as two big financial CEOs. Directed by Curtis Hanson, Too Big to Fail dissects the 2008 financial crisis and the power brokers who brought the world’s economy to the verge of collapse. Pullman will play Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JP Morgan Chase. Modine, repped by APA and Untitled, will play John Thain, former chairman and CEO of Merrill Lynch who sold the company to Bank of America to avoid following Lehman Bros. into bankruptcy. They join a star-studded ensemble cast led by William Hurt, James Woods, Paul Giamatti and Cynthia Nixon.
Bill Pullman & Matthew Modine Join HBO's 'Too Big To Fail'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table
- CBS Entertainment President Glenn Geller To Take Medical Leave Through Upfronts
- Lindsey Kraft To Co-Star In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Living Biblically’
- Amazon Tuning Grateful Dead TV Series; ‘Straight Outta Compton’s Jonathan Herman To Write
- Ivanka Trump Joins ‘Celebrity White House’ As Unpaid Employee
- ‘Imaginary Mary’ Review: Jenna Elfman Sitcom From ‘Goldbergs’ Trio A Bad Dream