The Big Bang Theory has made Johnny Galecki a hot property, and now he’s in final negotiations to star in New Regency’s untitled sci-fi movie from Andrew Niccol that used to be called I’m Mortal. He’s joining already-announced Justin Timberlake, Olivia Wilde, Amanda Seyfried and Cillian Murphy in a not-so-distant future in which the aging gene has been switched off. To avoid overpopulation, time has become the currency with which people pay for things. Galecki will be playing Timberlake’s best friend. He’s repped by CAA and Untitled. Eric Newman, Marc Abraham, Kristel Laiblin and Andrew David are producing.
'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki Heading For Justin Timberlake Sci-Fi Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices