Conan O’Brien’s longtime sidekick Andy Richter will join him on O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on TBS, which premieres on November 8. Richter rose to fame on Late Night with Conan O’Brien on NBC where he spent 7 years before leaving in 2000 to pursue acting career. Richter reunited with O’Brien last year on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and on this summer’s Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour. He was recently seen on TBS hosting Team Coco Presents: The Conan Writers Live. “I’m thrilled to be going back to work with Conan, and very excited to start a whole new venture on TBS,” Richter said. “However, I am mostly looking forward to getting out of the house again.” Conan O’Brien added, “This decision was made without my authority. I will get to the bottom of this.” Conan will originate from Stage 15 at Warner Bros. Studios and will be produced by Conaco LLC. Jeff Ross is the executive producer.
Andy Richter Joins Conan On TBS Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive