Conan O’Brien’s longtime sidekick Andy Richter will join him on O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on TBS, which premieres on November 8. Richter rose to fame on Late Night with Conan O’Brien on NBC where he spent 7 years before leaving in 2000 to pursue acting career. Richter reunited with O’Brien last year on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and on this summer’s Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour. He was recently seen on TBS hosting Team Coco Presents: The Conan Writers Live. “I’m thrilled to be going back to work with Conan, and very excited to start a whole new venture on TBS,” Richter said. “However, I am mostly looking forward to getting out of the house again.” Conan O’Brien added, “This decision was made without my authority. I will get to the bottom of this.” Conan will originate from Stage 15 at Warner Bros. Studios and will be produced by Conaco LLC. Jeff Ross is the executive producer.
Andy Richter Joins Conan On TBS Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'