Conan O’Brien’s longtime sidekick Andy Richter will join him on O’Brien’s upcoming late-night talk show on TBS, which premieres on November 8. Richter rose to fame on Late Night with Conan O’Brien on NBC where he spent 7 years before leaving in 2000 to pursue acting career. Richter reunited with O’Brien last year on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and on this summer’s Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour. He was recently seen on TBS hosting Team Coco Presents: The Conan Writers Live. “I’m thrilled to be going back to work with Conan, and very excited to start a whole new venture on TBS,” Richter said. “However, I am mostly looking forward to getting out of the house again.” Conan O’Brien added, “This decision was made without my authority. I will get to the bottom of this.” Conan will originate from Stage 15 at Warner Bros. Studios and will be produced by Conaco LLC. Jeff Ross is the executive producer.
Andy Richter Joins Conan On TBS Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets