ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Gets Season 4 Renewal From FXX
- ‘NCIS’ Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: “Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain”
- Gary Glasberg Dies; 'NCIS' Showrunner Was 50
- NCTA Scraps Annual Cable Trade Show After 65 Years
- ‘The Italian Job’ Drama Series Inspired By Movies Set At NBC From Paramount TV
- ‘Lost In Space’: Molly Parker To Star In Netflix Series Remake