ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- ‘Undateable’ Ratings Steady For Live Show, ‘Person Of Interest’ Falls & ‘Forever’ Rises…
- Crime Drama Starring Tim McGraw In Works At TNT From Timberman/Beverly & Michael Dinner
- BBC America Sets ‘Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell’ Premiere – Trailer
- Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalists Set; Scotland Applies For Studio – Global Briefs
- Apocalypse Averted: Europe Unveils Plans For Digital Single Market, Film Business Survives
- IATSE and AMPTP Reach Three-Year Area Standards Deal