ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Latest TV News
- Leslie Jones Attacked Online Again As Website Hacked, Info Exposed
- ‘Dexter’ Drops New Trailer Marking Showtime Series’ 10th Anniversary
- Pete Hammond’s Emmy Handicaps 2016: Outstanding Drama Series
- Emmys: Acting Nominees Court Votes At Annual Performers Reception
- TV News Targets Twitter In Early Reports On Attack At American University Of Afghanistan
- Bella Thorne To Produce YA Vampire Movie ‘Drink, Slay, Love’ For Lifetime Starring Cierra Ramirez