ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel: Graham-Cassidy Bill Almost Certainly Dead After “Emotional Weekend”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump, Like NFL Protest, Has ‘Everything To Do With Race’
- Jordan Klepper Bows Before “Glistening Slab Of Texas Truth” Alex Jones In ‘The Opposition’ Launch
- Bill O’Reilly Set To Return To Fox News As Guest On ‘Hannity’
- ‘The X-Files’ Stars Gillian Anderson And David Duchovny Take A Knee While On Set
- Donald Trump Finally Tweets About Puerto Rico: “Broken Infrastructure, Massive Debt”