ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says