ABC today announced premiere dates for the Dancing with the Stars ice skating spinoff Skating with the Stars and the second season of V. Skating will slide into Dancing‘s Monday 8-9:30 PM slot following the conclusion of the current Dancing cycle, while V will air in the Dancing result show time period of Tuesdays 9 PM, following No Ordinary Family. Skating will premiere on November 22, airing twice behind Dancing on Mondays at 9 PM before moving to 8 PM on December 6. V returns January 4. No Ordinary Family will get a short run in the Tuesday 9 PM slot from November 30 until January 4 when it will slide back to its current 8 PM berth to form a block with similarly sci-fi-tinged V.
ABC Schedules 'V' & 'Skating With The Stars'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers' Less Than Meets The Eye With Near $60M Five-Day Domestic Opening - Midday B.O. Update
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets