I hear ABC Family is close to giving a back order to Melissa & Joey. The size of the order is believed to be between 10-12 additional episodes. No surprise here – ABC Family brass has been happy with the performance of the freshman comedy, which premiered in June as ABC Family’s biggest ever series debut among adults 18-49, 1.3 million. In total viewers, Melissa & Joey, which stars Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence, drew 2.2 million viewers, the most watched comedy series debut ever for the cable network.
ABC Family To Order More 'Melissa & Joey'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment