I hear ABC Family is close to giving a back order to Melissa & Joey. The size of the order is believed to be between 10-12 additional episodes. No surprise here – ABC Family brass has been happy with the performance of the freshman comedy, which premiered in June as ABC Family’s biggest ever series debut among adults 18-49, 1.3 million. In total viewers, Melissa & Joey, which stars Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence, drew 2.2 million viewers, the most watched comedy series debut ever for the cable network.
ABC Family To Order More 'Melissa & Joey'
What's Hot on Deadline
'I Feel Pretty' Takes In $1M, 'Super Troopers 2' Tickets Strong $1.35M, 'Traffik' With $225K In Thursday Previews
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer and Brian De Palma On 'Scarface' F-Bombs, Chainsaw And Origin Story – Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Slate PR Promotes 10 Across Team
- CBS All Access Lands Muhammad Ali Event Series ‘8 Fights’ For Development With Morgan Freeman Producing
- MTV Orders ‘Too Stupid To Die’ Prank Series From Former MTV Chief Van Toffler
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Geena Davis Returns To Reprise Dr. Herman Role
- ‘Scandal’ So-Long Builds On Last Year’s Season Wrapper To Dominate 10 PM
- Outgoing ‘Arrow’ Co-Showrunner Wendy Mericle Inks ABC Studios Overall Deal