EXCLUSIVE: Lev L. Spiro is set to direct ABC Family’s drama pilot What Would Jane Do, while Erica Dasher (The Lake) was cast as the title character. What Would Jane Do follows 16-year-old Jane (Dasher), who lands a job at a hip retail company when they mistake her for an adult. Jane soon finds herself juggling life as a regular teenager in high school and as an assistant to a high powered executive in the cutthroat world of fashion…all while trying to keep her true identity a secret. Spiro will direct from a script by April Blair; Gavin Polone is executive producing. CAA-repped Spiro most recently directed the directed the season 2 premiere of Spike TV’s Blue Mountain State, which posted a series high.
ABC Family Pilot Taps Director And Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets