Second good news in a row for Fox’s Human Target. The comic book adaptation has received an order for 2 additional scripts before its second season has even premiered. This comes on the heels of the series’ recent time slot upgrade in the aftermath of the Lone Star cancellation. Human Target, originally slotted on the low-trafficked Fridays, will now air the Wednesday 8 PM time period. It premieres on November 17. Meanwhile, CBS has picked up 2 additional episodes of veteran Rules of Engagement. The network has already done the same with How I Met Your Mother and is in the process of securing additional segments from Chuck Lorre’s trio of Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly, but those orders would hinge on Lorre’s blessing as the man has a pretty full plate already with 3 series of 22 episodes each. The other CBS comedy, freshman $#*! My Dad Says, just received an order for 6 additional episodes and 3 scripts.
2 More Scripts For 'Human Target' And 2 More Episodes For 'Rules of Engagement'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA