Second good news in a row for Fox’s Human Target. The comic book adaptation has received an order for 2 additional scripts before its second season has even premiered. This comes on the heels of the series’ recent time slot upgrade in the aftermath of the Lone Star cancellation. Human Target, originally slotted on the low-trafficked Fridays, will now air the Wednesday 8 PM time period. It premieres on November 17. Meanwhile, CBS has picked up 2 additional episodes of veteran Rules of Engagement. The network has already done the same with How I Met Your Mother and is in the process of securing additional segments from Chuck Lorre’s trio of Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly, but those orders would hinge on Lorre’s blessing as the man has a pretty full plate already with 3 series of 22 episodes each. The other CBS comedy, freshman $#*! My Dad Says, just received an order for 6 additional episodes and 3 scripts.
2 More Scripts For 'Human Target' And 2 More Episodes For 'Rules of Engagement'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate