Second good news in a row for Fox’s Human Target. The comic book adaptation has received an order for 2 additional scripts before its second season has even premiered. This comes on the heels of the series’ recent time slot upgrade in the aftermath of the Lone Star cancellation. Human Target, originally slotted on the low-trafficked Fridays, will now air the Wednesday 8 PM time period. It premieres on November 17. Meanwhile, CBS has picked up 2 additional episodes of veteran Rules of Engagement. The network has already done the same with How I Met Your Mother and is in the process of securing additional segments from Chuck Lorre’s trio of Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly, but those orders would hinge on Lorre’s blessing as the man has a pretty full plate already with 3 series of 22 episodes each. The other CBS comedy, freshman $#*! My Dad Says, just received an order for 6 additional episodes and 3 scripts.
2 More Scripts For 'Human Target' And 2 More Episodes For 'Rules of Engagement'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest TV News
- Gordon Ramsay’s New Company Names Chris Brogden As Chief Creative Officer
- Brazil, UK Lead Pack For International Emmy Nominations
- Nixon-Kennedy Debate: A Look Back At TV History As Candidates Square Off Tonight
- ‘Born This Way’ Celebrates Emmy Win With Third-Season Pickup From A&E
- ‘Designated Survivor’ Posts Big Live+3 Ratings Gains On Premiere Wednesday
- PwC Report: U.S. Hispanics Prefer English-Language TV Shows By Wide Margin