Second good news in a row for Fox’s Human Target. The comic book adaptation has received an order for 2 additional scripts before its second season has even premiered. This comes on the heels of the series’ recent time slot upgrade in the aftermath of the Lone Star cancellation. Human Target, originally slotted on the low-trafficked Fridays, will now air the Wednesday 8 PM time period. It premieres on November 17. Meanwhile, CBS has picked up 2 additional episodes of veteran Rules of Engagement. The network has already done the same with How I Met Your Mother and is in the process of securing additional segments from Chuck Lorre’s trio of Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly, but those orders would hinge on Lorre’s blessing as the man has a pretty full plate already with 3 series of 22 episodes each. The other CBS comedy, freshman $#*! My Dad Says, just received an order for 6 additional episodes and 3 scripts.
2 More Scripts For 'Human Target' And 2 More Episodes For 'Rules of Engagement'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Seizes $50.5M; 'Girls Trip' Is Malcolm D. Lee's Highest Opening; The Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed - Update
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation