No surprise there – ever since Conan O’Brien landed at TBS for his new late-night talk show, he has kept all business at Time Warner. His show, Conan, will be be shot on a sound stage on the Warner Bros. lot, and O’Brien’s production company Conaco is based at Warner Bros. TV with an overall deal. Now Warner Bros. International TV Distribution will handle the talk-show’s international sales. Conan premieres Nov. 8. Here is the show’s logo released this morning.
Warner Bros To Distribute 'Conan' Abroad
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson