No surprise there – ever since Conan O’Brien landed at TBS for his new late-night talk show, he has kept all business at Time Warner. His show, Conan, will be be shot on a sound stage on the Warner Bros. lot, and O’Brien’s production company Conaco is based at Warner Bros. TV with an overall deal. Now Warner Bros. International TV Distribution will handle the talk-show’s international sales. Conan premieres Nov. 8. Here is the show’s logo released this morning.
Warner Bros To Distribute 'Conan' Abroad
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles