No surprise there – ever since Conan O’Brien landed at TBS for his new late-night talk show, he has kept all business at Time Warner. His show, Conan, will be be shot on a sound stage on the Warner Bros. lot, and O’Brien’s production company Conaco is based at Warner Bros. TV with an overall deal. Now Warner Bros. International TV Distribution will handle the talk-show’s international sales. Conan premieres Nov. 8. Here is the show’s logo released this morning.
Warner Bros To Distribute 'Conan' Abroad
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'