No surprise there – ever since Conan O’Brien landed at TBS for his new late-night talk show, he has kept all business at Time Warner. His show, Conan, will be be shot on a sound stage on the Warner Bros. lot, and O’Brien’s production company Conaco is based at Warner Bros. TV with an overall deal. Now Warner Bros. International TV Distribution will handle the talk-show’s international sales. Conan premieres Nov. 8. Here is the show’s logo released this morning.
Warner Bros To Distribute 'Conan' Abroad
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie