No surprise there – ever since Conan O’Brien landed at TBS for his new late-night talk show, he has kept all business at Time Warner. His show, Conan, will be be shot on a sound stage on the Warner Bros. lot, and O’Brien’s production company Conaco is based at Warner Bros. TV with an overall deal. Now Warner Bros. International TV Distribution will handle the talk-show’s international sales. Conan premieres Nov. 8. Here is the show’s logo released this morning.
Warner Bros To Distribute 'Conan' Abroad
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser
- NBA All-Star Game Nets 7.8 Million Total Viewers Across TNT & TBS
- Milo Yiannopoulos Uninvited From Keynoting At Conservative Confab In Washington
- Keith Cox To Be Promoted To President Of Development For The Paramount Network & TV Land, Sharon Levy Expected To Exit
- Susannah Flood Joins ABC’s Shondaland Pilot; Swoosie Kurtz In ‘Charlie Foxtrot’