Before Allan Loeb, screenwriter Stephen Shiff was the first writer on Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps which opened #1 this weekend. Now he’s left CAA for ICM. After writing for The New Yorker and reviewing films for NPR, Schiff started his screenwriting career by adapting Lolita and went on to write True Crime and Leatherheads, among others. Schiff is managed by Sara Bottfeld and Jess Rosenthal at Industry Entertainment.
'Wall Street 2' Writer Exits CAA For ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Anthony Scaramucci Might Attend Politicon Confab After All
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High, ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview