Before Allan Loeb, screenwriter Stephen Shiff was the first writer on Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps which opened #1 this weekend. Now he’s left CAA for ICM. After writing for The New Yorker and reviewing films for NPR, Schiff started his screenwriting career by adapting Lolita and went on to write True Crime and Leatherheads, among others. Schiff is managed by Sara Bottfeld and Jess Rosenthal at Industry Entertainment.
'Wall Street 2' Writer Exits CAA For ICM
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase