Universal Pictures International has promoted its UK and Eire managing director to run the whole of international marketing. As executive vice-president, Hewlett will oversee all UPI marketing for overseas theatrical releases including ads, media buying and publicity. He will report to UPI president David Kosse. Hewlett first came to Universal in 2006 as UK managing director and was part of the team including Kosse and distribution head Duncan Clark who helped set up UPI in 2007.
Uni Taps Simon Hewlett As Marketing Head
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
Latest International News
- Cannes Classics: Orson Welles Doc, ‘Bicycle Thieves’, ‘Big Blue’, ‘Grease’ – Full List
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- The Royal Prince: U.S., International Media Welcome Kate & William’s Third #RoyalBaby
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- ‘The King’s Speech’ & ‘Wolf Hall’ Financier Hindsight Splashes On Sci-Fi Spec ‘Anima…
- NFL Anthem Protest Leader Colin Kaepernick: Police Actions Are “Lawful Lynching”