Universal Pictures International has promoted its UK and Eire managing director to run the whole of international marketing. As executive vice-president, Hewlett will oversee all UPI marketing for overseas theatrical releases including ads, media buying and publicity. He will report to UPI president David Kosse. Hewlett first came to Universal in 2006 as UK managing director and was part of the team including Kosse and distribution head Duncan Clark who helped set up UPI in 2007.
Uni Taps Simon Hewlett As Marketing Head
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest International News
- Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot – Update
- Bruce Forsyth Dies: Brit TV Legend Who “Delighted Millions” Was 89
- ITV Plans Build Mini-Theme Park In London
- Gemma Chan Joins ‘Mary Queen Of Scots’ Opposite Saoirse Ronan & Margot Robbie
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- China’s Puji Capital Invests In Peter Guber’s Mandalay Endurance