TORONTO: It’s crunch time for deal makers at Toronto. The Four Seasons lobby, crammed since Friday, was empty at lunchtime. Across the street at the Park Hyatt, nobody’s left but the junket crowd. While there are some terrific Toronto-premiered films that are in play, nothing has closed since the 7-figure Sunday deals for Super and Dirty Girl. The closest thing to fresh action so far today is Magnet Releasing capturing North American rights to Chawz, a Korean film about a rampaging killer pig. Let’s hope for an afternoon rally!
TORONTO: Will Any More Deals Close?
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television