TORONTO: It’s crunch time for deal makers at Toronto. The Four Seasons lobby, crammed since Friday, was empty at lunchtime. Across the street at the Park Hyatt, nobody’s left but the junket crowd. While there are some terrific Toronto-premiered films that are in play, nothing has closed since the 7-figure Sunday deals for Super and Dirty Girl. The closest thing to fresh action so far today is Magnet Releasing capturing North American rights to Chawz, a Korean film about a rampaging killer pig. Let’s hope for an afternoon rally!
TORONTO: Will Any More Deals Close?
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- Bernie Sanders Takes ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Victory Lap After Donald Trump Takes Debate Bait
- LA Screenings Buzz: The Hottest Titles, Boom Of Remakes & Hunt For Procedurals
- ‘Bloodline’ Season 2 Review: Riveting Netflix Drama Gets Darker & Better
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins HBO’s ‘Insecure’; Jamie Ward In FX’s ‘Tyrant’
- Full 2015-16 TV Season Series Rankings: ‘Blindspot’, ‘Life In Pieces’ & ‘Quantico’ Lead…